TrEnvy Australia featured on Houzz.com

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Art Deco Circular Mirror

So last week I found a gorgeous Art Deco Circular Mirror, and even though it is imperfect I bought it. Things that have a little wear and tear and show signs of age I think adds that extra character. My idea is to enhance it a little and turn it into something even better..I'll call it my work in progress.... Here is a photo below of the Mirror as a before shot. (and yes my book coffee table).


So for me circles can create a perfect balance and harmony, there's something very zen about circles... so combine Circles and Mirror, and you have an altogether perfect peaceful and continual combo in the home, circles were used widely in the 1930's Art Deco period. 
Very TrEnvy....why not go circular from time to time...you'll feel better for it!

Here you can see the use of the reflection of the Circular Mirror to show reflections within this store...adds so much more character...don't you think?


Here you can see the use of a Circular mirror in this beautiful Art Deco inspired bedroom, it creates an open and spacious feel to any room.

I will be sure to keep you up to date on how my new work in progress is going... Keep the world turning go Circular xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment