TrEnvy Australia featured on Houzz.com

Saturday 5 November 2011

TrEnvy HQ starts Christmas with Dining Chair Makeover

Well we have finally hit our favourite time of year and although it is only Novemeber...(or Movember as it is now called in Australia. Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in Australia and around the world. The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and depression in men.) TrEnvy Australia is all about Christmas..as a child it is always something to look forward to but it's also something you should never grow out of...so as the month progresses TrEnvy will be bring you new design ideas and inspirations from HQ.
It started alittle while ago when we repainted and changed the dining room table and chairs..for those of you who remember..for those of you who do not..heres a few pictures to bring you up to speed.

 From the initial dining room furniture...



To the Spring/Summer Elephant Safari...

So at this stage is was September going into October, but now we're in November, my thoughts turn to Christmas, so went fabric shopping yesterday with Christmas on my mind..well originally I was going to go a Christmas print, unfortunately the fabric and their prints were not cutting it for me...after perusing huge quantities of prints I found the fabric that jumped out and I instantly knew it was the one...and not a print, surprise, surprise...well I bought 2.2 meters..yes too much but this is what I usually do, I love EXCESS!
So last night the 5th of November, after returning from a fabulous dinner at DeVitos Italian Restaurant, and only 2 glasses of Shiraz under my belt, I knew it was time to get into it. Time to cover the Elephant Safari with my new and simple fabric I purchased...Some pictures for your inspiration, the TrEnvy Christmas Cushion Cover Extravaganza.. And the original inspiration for the colour was my latest gift from my wife..The Red Raindeer..(pictured below)

With inspiration it can take you to all places...you never thought possible.

Spring/Summer Elephant Safari...time to go..

New wadding for extra cush...
To...Yes here it is...Bright Red Velvet...LUSH!

First one placed..and looking good! Within 1 hours all six chairs were covered...

Black and Red....the completion of the TrEnvy Christmas HQ Dining Table..Hope you like them...
And here is the inspiration on the finished product.




No comments:

Post a Comment