TrEnvy Australia featured on Houzz.com

Wednesday 5 October 2011

TrEnvy Dining Table and Chairs the finished product...

So, last week was a very busy one for me personally. I was attempting to revamp or should I say TrEnvamp our dining room table furniture for the first time ever, sure I had recovered the cushions once many years ago when my little boy wanted over the top colours, to which I was happy to oblige him. But now was my time, and I wanted to make it special. I am always trying to better myself and make my better-half Melanie proud of the man she is with, and by doing little TrEnvy design jobs I always hope she loves the outcome. Which of course she does...even if she doesn't say anything...I know! Thank God...I do love her so.
So I'll now show you from where we left off...

So remembering we started from this....
to this, my new little project... becomes..




 Slowly but surely...I have become very good at using spray cans..


 The finished spray painted Dining Room suite....
6 chairs & 1 Table and 7 3/4 cans of Black Satin Spray Paint...
Looking good...now upholstery...what style? For me personally it needs to be TrEnvy.
With that in mind... I remembered I had some amazing Safari fabric...hmmmmm.

So I just folded up the fabric to have a quick looksie...not bad.
So I thought...why not go with my initial instinct...spring/summer safari for TrEnvy Australia HQ.
So lets go to it!

 I am very happy with the placement of my beautiful Elephants...

The finished product upon putting the glasstop and fruitbowl on. I am very happy and excited with my first large TrEnvamp...actually can't wait for Christmas...I have decided I can re-upholster the chairs again with Christmas fabric for a really festive TrEnvy Australia HQ...

2 comments:

  1. Hello Darling Trent
    What a fab revamp you've done on that setting!
    Looks great!
    Bette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bette, your kind comments really mean alot to me coming from a design guru such as yourself. I had alot of fun on this TrEnvamp project. A very good learning curve. xo

    ReplyDelete