TrEnvy Australia featured on Houzz.com

Monday 17 October 2011

TrEnvy Australia now on Houzz...

Well its been awhile in the making but TrEnvy Australia is proud to announce I have joined the professionals at Houzz.com here is where all the House Design, Decorating and Remodeling Ideas and Inspiration professionals deliver their best to the world so I was very excited to be apart of this fabulous group of professionals. I have been very busy linking my site and pictures with Houzz. The beauty of Houzz is you can view and use on an  iPad too. So here is a link to my direct site, with ideabook of some of my favourite interiors and exteriors. I invite you all to come relax, contemplate and appreciate all that is TrEnvy...



http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/users/trenvyaustralia

No comments:

Post a Comment